In this post, we'll share the latest happenings with the projects the DigiU venture capital fund is investing in.
- The EYWA team has released an updated detailed roadmap.
- In November, they plan to launch the Adventure Quest, a 6-month testing of the EYWA ecosystem, with a prize pool of 50 million project tokens.
- A new partnership with HyperGPT aims to leverage cross-chain and Web3 AI technologies, enhancing the overall user experience.
- Binaryx has entered into collaboration with Dukley.com, a company with over 12 years of expertise in luxury real estate in Montenegro. This collaboration introduces another project, Dukley Gardens, offering a 16% annual return, and Mountain Retreat, with significant potential for a 28% annual return.
- The Binaryx team participated in the Web Summit conference in Lisbon from November 13 to 16.
- SpiritMe continues to enhance its features: they've added free video previews, support for 21 languages, multilingual support, and new templates.
Two new projects, RWA-Marketplace and RWA-Bank, have been added to the DigiU venture capital fund.
- The first financing stage concluded on 11.11. 2023, with the participation of 1208 investors.
- Plans for the rest of the year include creating detailed roadmaps and initial financial models, assembling startup teams for projects, and developing the necessary infrastructure for implementation.
Projects within the venture fund are actively progressing, forming new partnerships, and consistently improving, showcasing their recognition in the market and stability.
Stay tuned for updates and share this post with your partners!
To share the news, please enter your Personal Account!
Log in to your account